NOVA VOYAGER DVR DRILL PRESS SMART DRILL PRESS
NOVA VOYAGER DVR DRILL PRESS
SMART DRILL PRESS
The worlds’ first smart drill press combines the best features of drill presses with state-of-the-art technology to make your project work more efficient, fun and safer. The NOVA Voyager DVR drill press is the most versatile drill press on the market. Using the unique DVR technology, the direct drive motor is incredibly smooth with no pulleys or belts to vibrate.
- Intelligent Control – Smart sensors interacting in a number of ways safety, intelligence workshop assist, and performance.
- Direct Drive Power and Consistent Torque – 2HP DVR Smart Digital Motor delivers
correct speed, and power to maintain optimal torque direct to the drill head, across the entire speed range. No belts or pulleys to cause vibration or power loss.
- Power Saving – The DVR motor only draws as much power as it needs for the specific application.
- Cast Iron Woodworking Table – Maximum flexibility and options for the user. Solid Cast Iron for maximum stability. Woodworking design to provide maximum clamping and accessory options. Able to rotate and tilt.
- Electronic Variable Speed – Versatile for a variety of projects – from large deep hole drilling, mortising, through to high speed sanding.
- Display – Large, easy to read display with imperial (fractions or decimal) or metric provides choice with that the customer prefers to use. Easy to switch between modes.
- Forward and Reverse – For LH drill bits, gives the owner more flexibility for projects.
- Electronic Depth Stop – Quickly and accurately automatically stops to the precise depth you program for your project.
- Self Start – Enables a one-handed drilling operation by automatically turning on
- Split Motor – Easy access to motor. Much easier to get serviced for both customers and dealers
|Model||NOVA VOYAGER DVR|
|Number of Spindle Speed||Variable|
|Speed Range||50 – 3000RPM (Option to increase to 5500RPM)|
|Spindle Distance to Table||Max: 587mm|
|Spindle Distance to Base||1040mm|
|Table Size||419mm x 419mm|
|Table Tilt||-90° to +90°|
|Chuck Size||15.87mm (5/8″)|
|Power||220V / 2HP / Single Phase / 10A|
|Base Size (L x W)||565mm x 445mm|
|Machine Dimension||1600mm x 711mm x 457mm (63″ x 28″ x 18″)|
＊Design and specifications are subject to change without notice & obligation
＊Customization of machine designed and function to specific requirements is available, contact us for more details
＊Machines may be shown with some options